Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I did my 3rd cross race Saturday. I took the hole shot and had 50 meters on the field. Ross Fraboni bridged with a few others. By lap 2 it was me and Ross. Ross held back a few times for me but he was feeling spry the whole race and pulled away. We both rode solo the rest of the race he was 44 sec ahead of me and I was 38 seconds ahead of everyone else. It was my favorite course so far this year with lots of sharp corners. The course was narrower too making it more mtb friendly. Good times.
On Sunday I went to Lebanon and tagged along with Rebbecca (The one putting on lipstick a couple posts back) and her husband. We split up at the expert loop and when I got to the new section of trail she was on the side being interviewed by channel 4. I might have made it in the background during the interview and riding a berm when we left. Side note: Floyd wants your number Rebbecca. You can drop him an email FCB69HL@aol.com
My speedskating season preview is up on skinnyski Janet took the aerial photo of the oval while Floyd was piloting the plane.I wont be there for opening ice because I will be shooting large mammals. The week after that is state cross. Then the Turkey Day Ride will be close.


It got a bit slick last year. The year before highs in the 40's, and the year before that -8 degree windchill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home