Friday, January 18, 2008

Back in Business


I finally got my new bridge for my skates in yesterday. I was using Floyds old ones which were first generation clap skates. I never really felt comfortable on them especially on the corners. They also had a soft feel to them. The frames have an aluminum tube instead of a steel like mine. Mine seem to find an edge better too.

I also put a link to Scott Haroldsons page on the side. I worked with Scott back in the day at Rice Street Bike. He is a photographer and produces some excellent photos. He still works at midwest bicycle supply with the former owner of RSB, ED. Nice guy and loves bikes. If you need any photography done give him a try. I can remember making potato guns in the shop when Stuart (works now at Gear West),the manager, left. Scott, Andy Palmer (Bike Tech for REI Roseville now), Eric Kroise (Lives in Montana Now),and John (aka Slim, who works at the Hub) would launch spuds over an abandoned loading dock across the ally. Good times.

Started school this week. I love the schedual. All morning classes so I'm out by 11:00 at the latest every day. I'm taking my second english class online so we'll se how that goes. Its the same teacher as I had for the first part so I know how she runs things. Math, C++,and Geography, make up the rest.
Hope you like the new addition of music =)

2 Comments:

Blogger scott said...

And a daily Eric's Web Log reader at that.

One note is that Slim has now moved on to work at QBP. I'm sure you'll see him if you are attending Frostbike this year.

Fri Jan 18, 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Jay Richards said...

Nice picture in Strib today.

Wed Jan 23, 02:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home