Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Bandy

Floyd called me up Sunday night and invited me over to the oval for some bandy action. I've never heard of bandy. Its a popular sport over in the northern scandinavian countries and Russia. Its a mix between hockey and soccer. The rink is the size of a soccer field and players hit a baseball sized ball around with shorter hockey sticks and try to put the ball into goal net. This was an international Jr's game so I had to go watch. Sweden vs USA. We lost 3-5. Those kids can really skate.






Sam and I did the Loppet course again yesterday. The glide was fantastic. I got some new Excel quick release straps and grips which I really like. Lake of the Isles is still not groomed yet. Very fun course though. The video is in the flower garden section just before the quacking bog. Steep hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home