Sunday, December 02, 2007

3 weeks left



3 more weeks of school and the robot should be done by early this week. We decided on using a laser for triggering the program to run instead of an RF remote. I'm going to set up my laser level like 20ft from the robot and shoot the laser to a photo sensor. When the beam is broken with the wheel it will start the program. There will be a robot show the 13 at Century around 3 I think. So show up and give me your vote for best of show.
I'm glad we got all the snow we did. Didn't get as much as they predicted but it is a good base. I'm looking forward to getting the skis out. Speaking of skis, over Christmas break it would be nice to get a group together and go up to Maplelag for some eating. Oh, and some skiing too:) Let me know, if anyone is interested and what days work best.
I've been trying to find my groove with the skates but things just aren't clicking yet. Seems like last year it was easier to get started and I don't know why. It will come sooner or later. Flyod and his wife invited me out to lunch after the saturday races. Good food and even better company, thanks Flyod.

1 Comments:

Blogger SickBoy said...

eric, I've got a forced break from work 12/26-29 and would be very keen on carpooling up there for a few days and sharing a cabin....

Sun Dec 02, 03:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home