Sunday, October 21, 2007


Check out the size of those team competition trophies

Yesterday was the perfect fall day which have been comming on saturdays only lately with the rest of the week being rain. I went to Murphy Hanrehan and did 2 laps before the QBP party. It was the first time being on the dirt since St Cloud which which was a month ago. I spent all day thursday and friday working on the engineering project. I'll post a demo when its all done.
Nice awards this year H'wood cycles took 3rd in the team comp. Sam got 2nd overall in the series and I got 7th overall, but with the top 5 being deleted from the age group awards that put me 2nd for my age.Everyone got a trophy and a picture from John Peterson photography.


Cute Alert. No this is not theirs. Mr T is training Chris and Jen for future purposes. Chris just proposed last week and he timed it right because a couple days later he brought home a new bike. Good thinking Chris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home