Friday, October 05, 2007

New season?Go figure....skating


I got my introduction to speedskating training at Floyd Bedbury's house who is one of the coaches for the Twin Cities Speedskating club that I'm going to join this winter. Floyd is a character, he still acts like he's in his 20's. Anyways I've been suffering since wed. I'm not used to using those muscles yet and I over did it. I could hardly walk yesterday and today, it feels like after roofing for a day. Riding doesn't hurt to bad since its the inside of the quads whereas skating is the outside of the quad from squating and pushing sideways. Should be fun learning from all the world class talent in the club.
I loaded up a bunch more pictures from France that I got from Bob who was our photographer on the trip. He took alot of fancy pics with some nice cameras.
Jay Richards comming into the cities tomorrow hopefully going to go on a ride with him and Brendan. Hoping the trails will dry up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home