Sunday, November 04, 2007




Chris, Brendan, Jason (Wenksta), Paul, Dave, Sam ans I went on a group ride from Chris's house this afternoon. Went out to Battle creek for a couple laps and check out the new single track the made out there. 3hr ride total. On the way down Sam and Paul were getting a bit wild and Sam's ego was writing checks his body couldn't cash and slid out into a tree on the blvd. The pic shows what his chain ring did to the tree.He needs to work on those urban assault skills. The rest of the ride went fine and we had allot of fun. I was surprised at my climbing abilities since I have not been on the bike hardly at all and when I am its flat and not hard. The dry land skating drills have been working the legs over though, every time I do a hard workout with the team its painful to walk for a couple days. I didn't feel like I was over exerting myself on keeping up with the fast guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home