Friday, June 22, 2007

Home Sweet Home

A couple weeks ago when I was too sick to ride the bike, I built a boat ramp. For the first time in about 5 years I finally went ahead and put the dock and boat out. Whenever it rained before, I had to pump the water out of it.Now with the ramp, the water runs off without puddling or going into the boat.


This is a pic of our property from the lake view Its hard to see the house but its up on the hill on the right.



There is nothing more relaxing than fishing on a calm evening and the loons singing in the background.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric: I'll see you guyz at the Mont du Lac race...are you staying with Scotty & Sarah???
Charlie

the course is a blast, very "techy"

Fri Jun 22, 05:45:00 AM  
Blogger Eric O. said...

Yep, were going to pre ride sat afternoon before supper.Then chill for the evening at their house.

Fri Jun 22, 10:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home