Saturday, October 22, 2005

When will this job end?

I put in a grualing 50 hrs at work this week. And Friday was the worst.This new kid about my age maybe a little older shows up that morning.I wasn't around him at first because I was on a lift amongst the roof trusses while the other guys plywooded.All of a sudden the newest guy on our crew started to get short with him and the kid started getting really agitated, so I stepped in to cool thing down a bit.I didn't like it because when I first started construction I was verbally abused alot. Latter on in the day I found out why they were being mean to him.Me and my other 2 coworkers were having a heck of a time trying to figure out the trusses that came messed up and he started to lay down the smack how he had worked for Tappe construction and how he was this awesome wood framer.He even had the gall to go down to the sup. and even call the owner and say we didn't know what we were doing,and he didn't want to take charge the first day.He even made a smart remark to one of the older guys by saying "why do you wear a green hard hat,does that mean you are green and don't know anything." What an arrogant little punk.At the end of the day Ned our superintendant was about to pop and just sent him home on his first and last day.He said he couldn't build a birdhouse.

Today I just did some chores at my grandma's and around here. I just felt like staying around here anyway.I went on a nightride tonight and that Night Hawk pro light that I won early this season rocks. I used the 20watt bulb which is like a car headlight. I can make shadow hand puppets on the road its so bright. I hope I can get in some rides on the nice days this week,and maybe work won't be so hectic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home