Thursday, April 03, 2008

Spring Finally

I'm about a month behind on my training this year. Crappy weather and a cold that lasted 2 weeks (I'm still hacking up some crap in my lungs but its not that bad) has wreak havoc on the training schedule. Today I did the Scandinavian tour for the first time. My first 4+ hr ride of the year. with near 60 degrees and light winds I couldn't pass it up.I took the good bike and I'm glad I did or I wouldn't have made it back. I averaged 20 the first 3.5 hrs then I went south (literally) after that and I had to turn it down a little. The last 10 miles I was tapping my ruby slippers together chanting "theres no place like home, theres no place like home." I'm diggin the Boonen hair though. A little bit longer and I'll have the flowing Lavick the stick euro pro look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home