Monday, March 03, 2008

Season Over



Some of the Twin City Speedskating Team: Me, Patti, Steve (coach),Andy, Mike



Skating ended on saturday for us. They had metric racing instead of pack. This would be the first time I raced metric. I did the 500 meter and the 1500 meter. My 500 meter was 48.78 with a 12.48 opener, and my 1500 meter was a 2.31.73. Not very good. If you want to see full results click here. I wasn't feeling the weight transfer that I should have and didn't have the snap in the legs. Oh,well its a learning process, some days you have it some you don't. I had a good time though. Nice day and we hung around after and did a few more laps before stepping off for good. Floyd says this year was his best team yet. No egos and everyone is out there having fun and getting along.

Now it will be biking and secret training for me. I'll be doing some things different this year and Floyd will be working with me throughout the summer. He has some elements I'm going to try that will hopefully turn out some better results. I think Sam will be in on it too so look out.

Mike Anderson: Tower, this is Ghost rider requesting a flyby.
Air Boss Oftedahl: That's a negative Ghost rider, the pattern is full.

1 Comments:

Blogger HALLN' said...

Good effort this year tadpole, at least ya didn't fall through the ice.

Help yourself to a cold Hamms after your good season!! "Land of Sky Blue Waters"... Frozen eh.

Mon Mar 03, 07:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home