Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Not much going on here. Wish the snow came in January or February instead of now. More on the way too I guess. Doesn't matter to me for now because I was on the couch all day yesterday with the flu. One of those 24hr bugs that feels like you got ran over by a truck. Adding in nausea and a splitting headache, I was wasted. I'm a little weak right now but my appetite is back and I don't have a headache anymore.
I heard today that the Oxbow Classic is canceled this year. Bummer a lot of people really liked that one.
I sighed a big sigh of relief when I got my cat 3 upgrade today. I was hoping I didn't have to chase some points at the early season road races in order to be in the cat 3 stage race I signed up for over memorial weekend.
I'm anticipating those arm and leg warmer only days now.