Saturday, April 07, 2007

T.A.N part Deux

What a tough week.After hiding indoors when the cold came for two days,I somehow found the motivation to make it outside.Thursday I battled the wind by myself for 3 hrs then Friday I commuted to school with a gargantuan backpack,after school I did a loop going up to Marine on the St Croix.When I got back to school I was about to go cross-eyed so I downed a snickers bar and 20oz of Pepsi.Sans gargantuan backpack, I battled the relentless winds for my 45min commute back home from school.I don't know about everyone else but it seemed no matter which direction I went (except south)I was pushing into a wind.After 4 hrs in a frigid 30 mph wind alone, I called it a day.Today I picked up Eric Thompson and we went over to Mammoth to hook up with Sam,the two hammerheads;Chris and Brendan,and a guy that works with Brendan.We made it about 45min before calling it because the trails were getting too muddy and slick.So Sam,Eric and I went and rode the gateway trail which is the best place to go when its windy.Todays total-3hrs.19 hrs for this week sounds good. I think I'm going to eat for the remainder of it.
Ebay made my day yesterday as I sold my Zipp 303's.I'm $921.00 richer:)I'm going to get a Jet 50 front wheel to match the power-tap with some of the money. Now I just need to sell the Dos Niner...hint,hint.
The parents left on vacation thursday for 2 weeks.They are going to explore the east coast.My dad is a big history buff and he wants to see some Navy ships.I hope they brought some warm clothes.Mid 30's for highs all the way down to the Mexican border today.Crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home