Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hello Warmth


Earlier this week I did the City of the Lakes Loppet course.I didn't know you could ski so far through the middle of the city. Over bridges, around lakes, through the woods,down a canal.It was great fun.They only groomed half of the course that morning so the second half south of 394 was sketch.This pic is down the canal which goes into Lake of the Isles.

This pic is of the Quaking Bog section.Steep hills and tight narrow corners.It reminded me of skiing in Itasca State Park.


Today Josh Schwantes joined Sam and I on our ride today.He lives a couple miles from our house.Its nice to have someone bigger to draft.The temps have been incredible and with the sun being so warm its getting in the 50's.Day Light savings is tonight too.Sunset after 7:00 now.Sweet

My dad came home with the flu thursday, layed on the couch all day.Then friday,I came down with it.I could hardly stand up I was so achey and sick.Now today I go ride for 4 hrs.Is that a bad thing? I felt ok, but could still feel the bug had not totally left yet.One more week untill spring break.I can't believe I'm half way through the semester.

1 Comments:

Blogger MBCSugar said...

I never got to see Satch live... He was playing at either 1st Ave. or The Cabooze during his Crystal Planet tour, but I caught the add a couple days after the show intThe City Pages. Would LOVE to eventually see him (maybe even as part of G3 w/ Steve Vai). His music is TERRIFIC!!! Glad to know there's more of "us" out there!!! :^)

Wed Mar 14, 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home