Tuesday, April 03, 2007

More training

Sunday Sam and I joined the Thompsons and some of the UofM riders for a short ride.Got a little wet at the end but nothing like Saturday.I hit 1200watts sprinting against Eric T. on his mountain bike.He is going to be a powerhouse this year.Watch out.

Monday was the first and last nice day this week so I made it a good ride.I took my new Scandinavian boondock tour that I'm incorporating this year for a little different scenery. Before I used to stay south of 97 from Forest lake to Scandia.Now I go north to Lindstrom back through Wyoming,and East Bethel. Round trip is around 85-90 miles.Its alot better country as the roads take me through forested areas,swamp and prairie grass instead of farm fields. Good flat base miles.I'm 150lbs now.Down from 158 this winter.Thats a big accomplishment for me.Rubber side down-Eric

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric....When, like me, you have one foot in the grave...there aint time to wait...its NOW or Never:)...Hey, are you riding a MAN Bike this year [29er]? or you going back to a little kid bike?

When are you going race??? Are you going to Maplelag??? The Cable Classic? I am having trouble using this 'leave your comment' thingy
Charlie

Thu Apr 05, 11:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing testing... I have never seen Jeff Hall look tired...When I think about it...it is an amazing thing. He must have crazy VO2 numbers! I going to try to post this...Charlie

it will only let me post under "anonymous?" Go figure...Have a great weekend

Thu Apr 05, 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Charlie Farrow said...

Hey Eric...I just had a thought--you should list that Salsa 29er on the Team Ski Hut website under classified...plus the mcf site as well! When you get my age...nothing can save you, thatz why I don't even bother with suspension any more:)
C

Thu Apr 05, 05:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home