Thursday, May 29, 2008



The log splitter wanted a piece of Sam Tuesday and it got it. Just the finger nail portion on the left pointer finger got tenderized. Luckily the bone didn't get broke but the flesh turned to hamburger and he had to go to the hospital. I knew exactly how he did it before I found out because every time I run the thing I look at the the hazardous spot and see the potential. It was smashed between the support pedestal on the front which is on the side of the main I-beam and the piece of wood being split when it dropped down a bit. He has been on the bike but road vibration does hurt. I don't know when mtbing will be in the picture. Good thing the avids have reach adjustment.
Work has been going great building wheels. I was building up some stinger 60's for Team High Road today which will be used in the Tour de France and the Dauphine Libere. Kind of cool knowing that the wheels I'm building will be under Hincapie or something and rolling through the Tour. It adds a little pressure too.
List of wheels easiest to hardest to build:
Ardenne
Jets C2
Bastone
Jets
Stinger 50
Stinger 60
Stinger 90
Alps (Thank God they dropped this model and they only come in as repairs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home